Frequently Asked Questions
Security and Privacy
Username and Password
I got an error message saying that my Premier username or password isn't valid. Why can't I log in to Premier?
The system doesn't recognize the username or password you entered. Ensure you're entering a valid Premier username and password. Premier allows you to manage your accounts, shop, and track your bills for your AT&T business services. You can retrieve your username by going to the Premier Log In page and clicking Forgot your username? You can reset your password by clicking Forgot password? Reset now.
What if I forget my Premier username?
1. On the Premier Log In page, click Forgot your username?
2. Enter the email address associated with your Premier profile. We'll send you an email with your username. If there's more than one username, you'll see a list of usernames associated with that email address on the Forgot Username page.
For security reasons, usernames are displayed with some characters replaced by asterisks. The role included with the username (such as "administrator") will help you select which username you want to retrieve.
If you see a list of usernames:
- Select your username from the list.
- Select a secret question from your Premier profile.
- Answer your secret question.
- Click Submit.
Note: Once we verify your secret answer and question, we'll email you your username.
What if I forget my Premier password or want to reset my Premier password?
- On the Premier Log In page, click Forgot password? Reset now.
- Enter your username.
- Answer your secret question(s).
- Click Submit.
Note: Once we verify your secret answer(s) and question(s), we'll email you to reset your password, where you can click Change Password.
What should I do if I know my username and password but can't log in?
Try resetting your password using the steps outlined above.
The system doesn't recognize my wireless number as my username. What can I do?
Wireless numbers can't be used as Premier usernames. As an Individual Responsibility User, go to myAT&T to log in to manage wireless accounts or shop for wireless phones and devices with your wireless discount.
Why do I need to contact my administrator to retrieve my username?
Your username is a group username that's shared by more than one person. For help, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Why do I need to contact my administrator to reset my password?
You don't have permission to reset the password on this account. For help, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Can Premier remember my username?
Yes. For faster access to your account, select the Remember my username option on the Premier Log In page. Your browser then stores your username on your system. In future login sessions, your username automatically appears. To use this feature, you must have cookies enabled in your browser.Back to top
Why do I need to answer a secret question?
We want to keep your account secure, verify your identity, and provide a fast online method of accessing your account.
What if none of the secret questions apply to me?
Select a question that's most memorable to you, and provide an answer that you can easily remember and others can't easily guess about you.
Can I change the answer(s) to my secret question(s)?
Yes, you can change the answer(s) to your secret question(s) in your Premier Online Care profile by clicking My Login Profile on most Premier pages. You can also change the secret question(s).
What if I can't remember the answer to a secret question?
Please contact your organization's administrator for assistance.
Note: If you exceed the maximum allowable attempts to answer your security questions, your login ability will be temporarily disabled.
How do I register for Premier Online Care?
Self-registration may be available if you manage the wireless services for a small business that does not have an AT&T business agreement, or if you receive wireless service under a corporate account and your administrator grants this permission.
In either case you can:
- If you don't have a username and password for Premier, go to the Premier Log In page and click Register.
- Enter your wireless number. A text message containing a PIN is sent to your phone.
- On the Registration page, enter the PIN, and then click Continue.
- Enter the required information, and then click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click Continue. We'll send you a verification email with login instructions and a link to the Premier Log In page.
If you received a login in an email from us already, follow the instructions in the email to complete the initial registration.
If you're not eligible for self-registration, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, we can help you with that. Call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
What if I receive a message saying that I'm not eligible to self register to use Premier?
You might receive this message for one of the following reasons:
- You haven't entered all required information or some entries are incorrect.
- You're already self registered as a Premier user.
- Your organization's administrator hasn't given you permission to self register for Premier.
- Your account status (for example, suspended or canceled) limits your access.
- Your user type (for example, Individual Responsibility User) isn't supported in Premier.
- Your company doesn't have a Premier website.
- You may be an account administrator and you're not eligible to self register.
If you have questions about your eligibility, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.Back to top
Security and Privacy
Is my information secure?
Why is Premier an HTTPS site?
We use Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) on the Premier website to provide a safe environment for processing sensitive information. HTTPS uses a network security protocol that safeguards the security and confidentiality of your transactions and your sensitive information on the Premier website.
What does "VeriSign" mean?
VeriSign® is a leading service that Premier uses to secure your private information and transactions using encrypted data transmission and identity certificates. The VeriSign SSL Certificate ensures that:
- AT&T has been authenticated as the owner of the Premier website using rigorous industry standards. To confirm the certificate, you can click the VeriSign logo during checkout and view more information.
- Any information exchanged with an AT&T address beginning with "https" is encrypted using this certificate before transmission.