Frequently Asked Questions
Username and Password
I received an error message that my Premier username or password isn't valid. Why?
The system doesn't recognize the username or password you entered. Make sure you're entering a valid Premier username and password. Premier lets you manage your accounts, shop, and track your bills for your AT&T business services.
To retrieve your username, go to the Premier Log In page and click Forgot your username?
To reset your password, click Forgot password? Reset now. You may need to reset your password if you forgot it, or continue to have trouble logging in.
If you're an Individual Responsibility User that shops in Premier, click Log in from myAT&T.
What if I forget my Premier username?
1. On the Premier Log In page, click Forgot your username?
2. Enter the email address associated with your Premier profile. We'll send you an email with your username. If there's more than one username, you'll see a list of usernames associated with that email address on the Forgot Username page.
For security reasons, usernames appear with some characters replaced by asterisks. The role included with the username (such as administrator) will help you select which username you want to retrieve.
If you see a list of usernames:
- Select your username from the list.
- Select a secret question from your Premier profile.
- Answer your secret question.
- Click Submit.
After we verify your secret question and answer, we'll send you an email that includes username.
What if I forget my Premier password or want to reset my Premier password?
- On the Premier Log In page, click Forgot password? Reset now.
- Enter your username.
- Answer your secret questions.
- Click Submit.
After we verify your secret questions and answers, we'll send you an email so you can reset your password. In the email, click Change Password.
What should I do if I know my username and password but can't log in?
Try resetting your password using the steps above.
The system doesn't recognize my wireless number as my username. What can I do? Wireless numbers can't be used as Premier usernames. If you're an Individual Responsibility User, click Log in from myAT&T to access your account.
Why do I need to contact my administrator to retrieve my username?
Your username is a group username that's shared by more than one person. For help, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Why do I need to contact my administrator to reset my password?
You don't have permission to reset the password on this account. For help, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Can Premier remember my username?
Yes. For faster access to your account, select the Remember my username option on the Premier Log In page. Your browser then stores your username on your system. In future login sessions, your username automatically appears. To use this feature, you must have cookies enabled in your browser.
Why do I need to answer secret questions?
We want to keep your account secure, verify your identity, and provide you with a fast online method of accessing your account.
What if none of the secret questions apply to me?
Select a question that's most memorable to you, and provide an answer that you can easily remember and others can't easily guess.
Can I change the answers to my secret questions?
Yes, you can change the answers to your secret questions in your Premier profile by clicking My Login Profile on most Premier pages. You can also change the secret questions.
What if I haven't answered one or more of my secret questions? To answer your secret questions, clickMy Login Profile in Premier.
What if I can't remember the answer to a secret question when I need help logging in to Premier? Only you know the secret questions and answers associated to your Premier profile. If you do not know the valid username or password, contact AT&T for assistance. Contact Premier Support Center, Customer Care, or your Account Team.
Note: If you exceed the maximum allowable attempts to answer your security questions, your login ability will be temporarily disabled.
What if I can't remember the answer to a secret question after I log in to Premier with my valid username and password?
Only you know the secret questions and answers associated to your Premier profile. If you do not remember the answer to one of your secret questions when you're being challenged as part of the Two-Step Login process:
1. On the Premier log in page, enter your username and password. You're asked to answer one of the two secret questions from your Premier profile.
2. Click Reset now.
3. Enter the email address associated with your Premier profile. We'll send you an email with a token link to reset your secret questions and answers.
4. Log out of Premier.
5. Click the link in the email, log in to Premier, and then select two new secret questions and provide two new secret answers.
6. Click Submit.
Why do I have to answer a secret question when I log in to Premier?
As additional security for accessing your Premier account, AT&T has implemented Two-Step Login. Your organization has elected to adopt this additional step for accessing your online account. During the Premier log in process with Two-Step Login turned on, you're challenged with one of the two secret questions you previously established in your Premier profile after your Premier username and password are successfully validated. After the answer you provide is validated, you'll go to your expected Premier destination page.
If you cannot remember the answer to a secret question, you can reset the questions and answers in your profile after you successfully authenticate your ownership of the Premier username.
How do I register for Premier?
You may be able to self-register for Premier if you manage the wireless services for a small business that does not have an AT&T business agreement, or if you receive wireless service under a corporate account and your administrator grants this permission.
In either case, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Premier Log In page and click Register to obtain a Premier username and password.
- Enter your wireless number. A text message containing a PIN is sent to your phone.
- On the Registration page, enter the PIN, and then click Continue.
- Enter the required information, and then click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click Continue. We'll send you a verification email with login instructions and a link to the Premier Log In page.
If you received a login information email from us already, follow the instructions in the email to complete the initial registration.
If you're not eligible for self-registration, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, we can help you with that. Call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
What if I receive a message saying that I'm not eligible to self-register for Premier?
You might receive this message for one of the following reasons:
- You haven't entered all required information or some entries are incorrect.
- You're already registered for Premier.
- Your organization's administrator hasn't given you permission to self-register for Premier.
- Your account status (for example, suspended or canceled) limits your access.
- Your user type (for example, Individual Responsibility User) isn't supported in Premier. If you're an Individual Responsibility User, click Log in from myAT&T to access your account.
- Your company doesn't have a Premier website.
- You're an account administrator and you're not eligible to self-register for Premier.
If you have questions about your eligibility, contact your administrator. If you don't have an administrator, call Premier Support at 866.499.8008, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Security and Privacy
Is my information secure?
Why is Premier an HTTPS site?
We use Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) on the Premier website to provide a safe environment for processing sensitive information. HTTPS uses a network security protocol that safeguards the security and confidentiality of your transactions and your sensitive information on the Premier website.
What does "VeriSign" mean?
VeriSign® is a leading Internet security service that Premier uses to secure your private information and transactions using encrypted data transmission and identity certificates. The VeriSign SSL Certificate ensures that:
- AT&T has been authenticated as the owner of the Premier website using rigorous industry standards. To confirm the certificate, you can click the VeriSign logo during checkout and view more information.
- Any information exchanged with an AT&T address beginning with "https" is encrypted using this certificate before transmission.